Updated September 27, 2022
We understand how important the support of family and friends can be to patients in treatment and recovery. However, at this time, while COVID transmission rates are rising in the community, we must protect our congregate living setting. Your loved ones are our first priority.
Butler Hospital Visiting Hours:
- Visiting hours for the general treatment units are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- A patient may have one visitor from 5:00 – 5:50 pm or 6:00 – 6:50 pm, this will allow us to keep on schedule
- Visits are scheduled by our treatment teams at the patient’s request—we want all patients to have a chance to schedule a visitor during their stay
- Each unit will allow 2-4 visitors (depending on space availability) per time block
- Visiting hours for our dual diagnosis, adolescent and senior specialty units differ—please schedule with unit staff
- All visitors will be screened for COVID symptoms in the Visitor Registration Center (VRC) and will be required to wear masks for the entirety of the visit
- All visitors will be screened by Security (including canine screening), have their bags and coats stored securely, and be provided with a visitor badge in the VRC
At Butler Hospital we strive to create and maintain a respectful, compassionate, and safe environment for patients and staff alike. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.